What's new

WoM3 Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto

Why did you make this nonsense rule, that all clips must be taken from 14-28 June?

"Roll 69% AVG on 13-06-2019" can't use it in the video.

Great rule. Like for real, what difference does it make to the video, that some clips might be 1-3 weeks old?

It is because the videos are like food - It got an expiration date?

Explain to me, ty senpai.

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Why did you make this nonsense rule, that all clips must be taken from 14-28 June?

"Roll 69% AVG on 13-06-2019" can't use it in the video.

Great rule. Like for real, what difference does it make to the video, that some clips might be 1-3 weeks old?

It is because the videos are like food - It got an expiration date?

Explain to me, ty senpai.
I added that rule because we had same rule in previous contest too. But after thinking about it, I think you are right. I changed it to "published".

By the way I cant wait to see your 69 avg item which is not possible :unsure:

Clairmont

Can we use small parts of non-metin2-related videos (under 20 sec) in our videos ? Just for a better story .

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Can we use small parts of non-metin2-related videos (under 20 sec) in our videos ? Just for a better story .
Yes you can, just to remind wom2 videos, other p-server videos, other game videos are not acceptable.

Auto

I was so scared to watch this, cuz of the last video with the girl screaming 👧😅

But it turned out really good😂

I like how you stand your values.
Racist guild = Racist 👏👳🏿‍♂️⛓🐒

Hope the wom team can see the funny in this xD I'm sure Paci will vote for you ❎🤣

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
If you want to join the contest, deadline is 28.06.2019 23.59 CEST. Late entries wont be accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.