What's new

WoM3 Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Dear Players,

With start of summer, we want to give you opportunity to show your artistic skills which means we are announcing official video contest takes place now on WoM!

Rules:

- The video should be uploaded on your youtube channel,
- The video must be published starting 14.06.2019 00.00 CEST until 28.06.2019 23.59 CEST,
- The recordings must be taken only from our server and it can be a mixtape,lets play or trailer
- The created video must have a minimum length of 2:00 minutes and a maximum length of 8:00 minutes.
- At the video description you have to write the following things:
- Here there is wom3 logo if you want to use in your video:

You can post your videos in this thread.

Rewards:

1st place: 500 DC + "Video Artist" title in forum
2nd place: 250 DC + "Video Artist" title in forum
3rd place: 100 DC + "Video Artist" title in forum

How will the winners be determined?
Each team member will decide which are the best videos and will decide the first 3 places. Winners will be announced in 3 days later after the contest ends.

You must present your work before 28.06.2019 23.59 CEST. Any video uploaded after that time will not be taken into consideration. The winners will be announced as soon as we choose the best videos!

Good Luck!
WoM3 Team

Last edited:

God

Is there a specific theme that we must include? Can anyone recommended me some open source video capture & editing software? (If there are any)

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Is there a specific theme that we must include? Can anyone recommended me some open source video capture & editing software? (If there are any)
No there is no spesific theme. I can recommend you camtasia (beginner-medium works) or sony vegas and after effects (medium-pro works)

Also for recording bandicam(poor quality), fraps and obs(better quality), nvidia(better quality)

Reactions: God

AlpKhan

Promotion Manager
Staff member
i dont think they look on the editing skills he would win all 3 places if the team members would care about it so its kinda useless for him (my experience from the last contest)
You can be sure that we will choose best one according to quality.
Different than previous contest, there is no such rule:
- You can use only no copyright music

Alea

Customer Service Manager
Staff member
Hello!

I wish all of you best of luck on this contest! May the best win!
Everyone from the team will vote once the contest is over, and i believe it will be the fairer way to get top 3.
However, if you want to make a good video make sure you have a nice content of course, not only editor skills are counting here :)

Regards.

Auto

*Movies are not meant to offend anyone, they are made only and exclusively for entertainment purposes
LMAO! This is GOLD

If this doesn't win, it's corruption

You did it again Kaniu, such a troll - I love it xD

1. Your upgrade luck, holy damn man! 2 +9 items 1 fail.
2 The FMS upgrade, insane! #Scammed
3. The trick in red forest, that was so clever man 😂 😂 👌
4. The summon at the fisher xDD
5. last but not least the meme, in the end, I was dead

I must say your video included everything a video should

- Upgrading items
- Fighting bosses and stones (10k hits, that was insane!)
- Got some great memes
Overall - Easy first place 🥇

Status
Not open for further replies.