What's new

WoM3 Survey

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear players,

We are opening a survey to learn more about your experience so far in the server!
In this survey we would like to ask you a few questions which will help you speak your opinion about the state of the game and the WoM3 staff, please be on point with your replies because it will be a factor in deciding the path of the server.

This is the survey link: https://s.surveyplanet.com/cc-Rsn-Wj

Thank you,
The WoM3 Team

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
Of course we would listen to what players have to say don't be mean, otherwise this survey has no meaning.
If you wish you can also make other players aware of it.

Ze'

I already wrote my brutal honesty, hopefully a wakeup call so I can start logging again.
Too bad the survey doesnt have much stuff, it should cover forum and discord aswell, since your discord is like pegi 8 and we cant say anything what so ever which is ridiculous since it is just discord and no one cares

Clairmont

Of course we would listen to what players have to say don't be mean, otherwise this survey has no meaning.
If you wish you can also make other players aware of it.
That's the thing . Players think that you'll not listen.
Last survey is basically the reason.
Almost all players voted Dinasties and Alchemic changer to be removed , but they're still in game . :D

P.S. : I agree why you kept the Alchemic changer ingame , it was just an example of why players don't take seriously this survey anymore.

Last edited:

Auto

I already wrote my brutal honesty, hopefully a wakeup call so I can start logging again.
Too bad the survey doesnt have much stuff, it should cover forum and discord aswell, since your discord is like pegi 8 and we cant say anything what so ever which is ridiculous since it is just discord and no one cares
at least we can say the n-word 🥰

OzzyVulpe

Bring back old kingdoms and you will see the playerbase increasing..remember how many players left wom because they didnt know these maps.

opotime

hm... i dont enter my E-Mail to that link^^

and from all i know….
metin Player just use the Client... if you ask outside the game you reach only ppl that are unhappy
(Count me to unhappy i only startet to look the Forum because Soul Stones dont drop for me)

Maybe make a OX with well Chosen Questions About Things....
(or send a E-Mail to the top 100 item shopers...and the top 100 lvl Player)

Most ppl complained that mutch the arahan now is a Tank ... lol... do not allways follow the flamers

Propaganda

That's the thing . Players think that you'll not listen.
Last survey is basically the reason.
Almost all players voted Dinasties and Alchemic changer to be removed , but they're still in game . That's the thing . :D
+1 Dinasties and Alchemi changer Remove!

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
After you complete the survey you are free to debate here about the given subjects just please do not try to alter other players opinions while at it.

Bowser

I think alchemy destroy pvp in this game. It's so broken
THIS.
It's really mind-boggling how they didn't choose to make this system a high-level only feature. On the contrary, they felt like matters had to be settled with everyday stats as if those were the ones breaking the game instead. A shot in the dark.

Sol

Video Artist & Moderator
Staff member
Eventhough I agree on the fact that the Staff should listen to the players more, I personally do not think that Alchemy Changer is that big of a deal.
The time it takes to farm 1 alchemy changer is nearly the same it would take to farm 1 superclass alchemy stone and the equipment needed for alchemy farming is way easier to aquire than the equipment needed for Meley.
As the playerbase is decreasing even before players start to farm Meley i feel like the problem with the server lies somewhere else.

opotime

hm... i dont enter my E-Mail to that link^^

and from all i know….
metin Player just use the Client... if you ask outside the game you reach only ppl that are unhappy
(Count me to unhappy i only startet to look the Forum because Soul Stones dont drop for me)

Maybe make a OX with well Chosen Questions About Things....
(or send a E-Mail to the top 100 item shopers...and the top 100 lvl Player)

Most ppl complained that mutch the arahan now is a Tank ... lol... do not allways follow the flamers
After you complete the survey you are free to debate here about the given subjects just please do not try to alter other players opinions while at it.
ok... nice way to say shut your mouth...