What's new

Will WoM open a new server in the near future?

IWillnotFAIL

Wom3 had a lot of potential,we the players and team know it.In the near future a super server can emerge with just a little bit of tweeks and changes

SorudeJR

What u dont understand dear staff and wom 2 players are that u likely make us play again from 0 with 0 competition since on wom2 everyone has full gear nobody would like to start farming green changers on scrofa to buy a fms.Because how much we try we will never be able to complete with the players who started to play wom2 like 3 years ago.The fact is that this was a very bad decision and you refuse to accept it.Enjoy the lose of players you will get.And btw let me see if i understood,you respect the players of wom2 who stick with the srv but you dont respect those one who still played and even donated when everyone saw wom3 is dying ? they are not " real players u can rely on"?

Aubury

What u dont understand dear staff and wom 2 players are that u likely make us play again from 0 with 0 competition since on wom2 everyone has full gear nobody would like to start farming green changers on scrofa to buy a fms.Because how much we try we will never be able to complete with the players who started to play wom2 like 3 years ago.The fact is that this was a very bad decision and you refuse to accept it.Enjoy the lose of players you will get.And btw let me see if i understood,you respect the players of wom2 who stick with the srv but you dont respect those one who still played and even donated when everyone saw wom3 is dying ? they are not " real players u can rely on"?
I quite enjoy farming Scrofa for green changers on WoM2 to be honest. It's a nice throwback, you should try it too instead of complaining.

SorudeJR

It s pointless to talk anyway,i see some people like Aubury are here only to tilt us more or they dont even understand the main problem of this all

Aubury

It s pointless to talk anyway,i see some people like Aubury are here only to tilt us more or they dont even understand the main problem of this all
As much as I'd like to complain and whatnot I choose to think critically.
Did you choose to play on this server? Yes.
Did you still continue to play even though the playercount was decreasing? Yes.
Did you willingly spend money? Idk, that doesn't really matter. It was your choice.

It all boils down to your own choices and you can't blame anyone else for them.

netone

wom will open a new server this year because, like gameforge, its a deal. I wish new server could be definitive, i stop playing wom3 2 months ago and im motivated with a new server. They learned about their errors, " WoM Definitive Edition " come soooon

netone

wom will open a new server this year because, like gameforge, its a deal. I wish new server could be definitive, i stop playing wom3 2 months ago and im motivated with a new server. They learned about their errors, " WoM Definitive Edition " come soooon
mean while, im playing official, to make some time