What's new

Warrior - Mental Skills

Ankur

Hi guys, i was thinking going for Mental skills in my warrior for the first time in a server of metin2. I want to try it so bad, but, i don´t have any experience on it, could you guys give me some tips to guide me and help me? Thanks!

TurkErkegi

1-Don't miss Spirit Strike
2-Don't miss Spirit Strike
and
3-Don't miss Spirit Strike

Edit: Did I say don't miss Spirit Strike?

Auto

My build on the officials server with mental(lvl 55) was:
Taichi

Spirit Strike

Lion stomp

So, some people either pick Lion Stomp or Tiger Bash

So why did I pick Lion stomp over Tiger bash?
I did it with the reason because I saw Lion stomp as it was Whirlwind - You can hit multiple targets around you, and you are Garanti to hit them and deal dmg + You have a chance of stunning them.
Pros and Cons between these 2 skills.

Lion stomp:
Pro:
- Always hit monsters around you
- Easier to use, when you go down from your horse/mount, you hit the targets easily.
- Chance of stunning

Cons:
- Higher cooldown than Tiger bash (25s cooldown)
- Lower DMG than Tiger bash.
- Worse in PvP

Tiger Bash:
Pro:
- Good in PvP and PvM (If you know how to line-up monsters in PvM, it's really useful)
- Have a lower cooldown than Lion stomp (15s cooldown)

- Have a higher DMG than Lion stomp
Cons:
- Can be hard to hit with
- Harder to hit monsters, if you go down from horse/mount

So, in conclusion: I think it's a personal thing, what people choose between those 2 skills. If I had to go mental again, I would take Lion stomp, because it's just easier to hit monsters around you.

You should put your stats following:
2 STR
1 VIT
Since you already have a high DEF, but you need more dmg.

Weapon choice:
You should go for FMS
and RIB

FMS: Since you will hit very slow from the ground, you will be needing an FMS(For example for DT runs, it's much better)
RIB: Is for stone hunting mainly.

You should focus a higher AVG in RIB, than in FMS. Since you won't have Aura, it's more important to get a RIB with high AVG, since it's base DMG is higher than FMS base dmg. Because if you don't have a high AVG RIB, it will take a long time for you to break stones. Ofc, if you drop an FMS with high AVG just use that for stone hunting too xD

Some obvious things:
- Make sure to make a buffer.
- Do your biologist
- Reading "Leader books" on your buffer(So you can give yourself an attack bonus)
- Read Polybooks on your mental (So you get a higher DMG when you are in Poly against bosses)

That's pretty much what I had in mind for now. If you have some questions, feel free to ask them, and we as a community can try to help you as best as we can.

Regards,

Auto.

Ankur

Taichi

Spirit Strike

Lion stomp

I did it with the reason because I saw Lion stomp as it was Whirlwind - You can hit multiple targets around you, and you are Garanti to hit them and deal dmg + You have a chance of stunning them.

Lion stomp:
Pro:
- Easier to use, when you go down from your horse/mount, you hit the targets easily.
- Chance of stunning

Cons:
- Worse in PvP

Tiger Bash:
Pro:
- Good in PvP and PvM (If you know how to line-up monsters in PvM, it's really useful)

Cons:

So, in conclusion: I think it's a personal thing, what people choose between those 2 skills. If I had to go mental again, I would take Lion stomp, because it's just easier to hit monsters around you.

2 STR
1 VIT

Weapon choice:
You should go for FMS
and RIB

FMS: Since you will hit very slow from the ground, you will be needing an FMS(For example for DT runs, it's much better)

You should focus a higher AVG in RIB, than in FMS. Since you won't have Aura, it's more important to get a RIB with high AVG, since it's base DMG is higher than FMS base dmg. Because if you don't have a high AVG RIB, it will take a long time for you to break stones. Ofc, if you drop an FMS with high AVG just use that for stone hunting too xD

Some obvious things:
- Do your biologist
- Reading "Leader books" on your buffer(So you can give yourself an attack bonus)
- Read Polybooks on your mental (So you get a higher DMG when you are in Poly against bosses)

That's pretty much what I had in mind for now. If you have some questions, feel free to ask them, and we as a community can try to help you as best as we can.

Regards,

Auto.
Thank you very much!

Ankur

Taichi

Spirit Strike

Lion stomp

Lion stomp:
Pro:
- Chance of stunning

Cons:
- Worse in PvP

Tiger Bash:
Pro:

Cons:

2 STR
1 VIT

Weapon choice:
You should go for FMS
and RIB

Some obvious things:
- Do your biologist

Regards,

Auto.
I have a question, since i already have a lot of defence because of strong body, what stones do i put on my armours. Do i put defence or is it useless? Vita? Evasion? Haste? ( my armour right now is a Mortal Plate Armour lvl 34 )

Steven

Game Master
Staff member
For leveling use Stone of Defence and Evasion, why? Because on low-medium levels defence is the most important thing, later you can replace it with Stone of Dodge if you will farm inside Dark Dragons maps/Heaven's Lair.
Stone of Vita is good against bosses.
Stone of Haste is a luxury, use it on lv.1 armour if you want to move faster. However, purple potion and shoes of wind should be enough on that matter.
Always use Stone of Evasion.

Ankur

For leveling use Stone of Defence and Evasion, why? Because on low-medium levels defence is the most important thing, later you can replace it with Stone of Dodge if you will farm inside Dark Dragons maps/Heaven's Lair.
Stone of Haste is a luxury, use it on lv.1 armour if you want to move faster. However, purple potion and shoes of wind should be enough on that matter.
Thanks again! <3

God

you can no longer equip +5 on lvl 1 armour so rip that