What's new

Vote 4 Coins

Hi , my sugestion is to add something like a timer with hours/minutes left before you are able to vote again, because I have seen that a lot of people have a problem with voting, I talk about players who don't want to pay real money so they vote daily , so they won't forget when they are able to vote. Thanks

Haruo

The second site can even be voted on each 6h... why don't we make both 20h, so we can actually vote "around the same time every day". This would solve a lot of our voting uncertainity that it will go through.

The second site can even be voted on each 6h... why don't we make both 20h, so we can actually vote "around the same time every day". This would solve a lot of our voting uncertainity that it will go through.
Really? And I didn't even know! And I play for 5 months on this server. That's exactly why we NEED a timer! >.<

Haruo

Really? And I didn't even know! And I play for 5 months on this server. That's exactly why we NEED a timer! >.<
i believe someone misunderstood me big time. it means that the API supports each 6 hours, which also means that now it is set for 24 hours, instead of 20. Also a timer would be nice. Not too "in your face", if possible.
Edit: "you voted last on x at y"

Last edited:

JustPacPac

A timer would be nice. I don't like to set alarms or reminders of ''when I voted last'' or ''when I should vote next time'' and I can't remember everytime ''did I vote today?'' because I can't vote everyday at the same hour. A timer will help us.