What's new

v6.1 Update - Discussion Thread

PACI

Developer
Staff member

TurkErkegi

200 yin only for one teleport is way too much. I thought you made this addition to prevent us using old and stupid return scroll yet noone would give 200 yin for teleporting to somewhere if there is no hurry

TurkErkegi

I wanted to add something else; expanding shop slots was a good idea but making it 3 pages isn't that good at all. I'm often looking only the first page and passing other two pages and I'm sure there are so many like me. I think instead of making it 3 pages, expanding first page to 90 slots (more or less) is better.

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
I wanted to add something else; expanding shop slots was a good idea but making it 3 pages isn't that good at all. I'm often looking only the first page and passing other two pages and I'm sure there are so many like me. I think instead of making it 3 pages, expanding first page to 90 slots (more or less) is better.
Unfortunately it wasn't possible on a live server due to some technical stuff.
It was this (3 Pages) or nothing at all.

TurkErkegi

Unfortunately it wasn't possible on a live server due to some technical stuff.
It was this (3 Pages) or nothing at all.
I'm pretty sure that I saw it on another server and I'm tired of seeing this "technical blaa blaa" after every suggestion wants some effort to do. We're not a bunch of coder but we're not stupid too. Anyway I've no energy to debate:censored:
I'm not blaming you. I know you just wanna help 😗