What's new

v5.2 Update - Discussion Thread

PACI

Developer
Staff member

Haruo

The Pet experience rate has been doubled - which means, it is double as easy to level up pets
I would have expected you letting us level the pet while it is evolved. Or other things from this related thread that you considered "Accepted". That was lazy. This change is useful only for new players, not existing ones.

Fixed several client crashes and bugs generated by the Translation System
Horse name? Did you fix the horse's name bug?

Implementation of the Loot Filtering Option
Good. Very good.

It is accessible from the Game Options
Well, there goes. Why not somewhere more visible, like close to the minimap? Or in inventory?

(left there as many spaces as the requests for a better game, including: level 110, these mining tweaks, pets giving the same speed and the countless threads about balancing)
I don't want to be misunderstood. This was a good update. But we expect more if we want to be popular. Much love.

Also, you forgot to mention about the Free DC YouTube Promotion. This thing is great.

We are still looking people for Promo Academia! It works so simple. We will reward everyone who makes videos about WoM3
:projector:
:film_frames:
You can ask me questions if you dont know how to record and edit. For more details you can check the thread.
:eyes:
@everyone https://wom3.org/board/threads/promo-academia-how-to-be-a-youtuber.1800/; Includes photo:1192

Clairmont

Promo Manager
Staff member
Also, you forgot to mention about the Free DC Promo Academia, this is great.
That's already announced , Game-updates have nothing to do with promotion or media threads.
And we actually have the academia for some time , no one bothers to look at the thread , but that's another thing .

PACI

Developer
Staff member
I don't know how you want to get more, unless we actually work 24h a day. We have our own schedule and we stick to it, even so there is still people who overworks by their own will.

I would have expected you letting us level the pet while it is evolved. Or other things from this related thread that you considered "Accepted". That was lazy. This change is useful only for new players, not existing ones.
I suggest you to read again the post you've brought and my reply. This time, carefully.

Horse name? Did you fix the horse's name bug?
That's fixed a while ago already.

Well, there goes. Why not somewhere more visible, like close to the minimap? Or in inventory?
It's a Game Option. As such, it goes to the Game Options window. 2 clicks, no more.

(left there as many spaces as the requests for a better game, including: level 110, these mining tweaks, pets giving the same speed and the countless threads about balancing)
Again, I don't know what else do you want more than this. It's a week of work, while having our lives going on, and while having at hand plenty of other projects and discussions to hold.

Also, you forgot to mention about the Free DC YouTube Promotion. This thing is great.
No I did not forget. The section is called Game Updates.

As last message on this post, I would like to remind everyone that we are fucking humans, we are persons, we have our own duties, our own struggles and there are tons of topics going through discussion every single day inside. I expected more - this just not feasible, we won't work until exhaustion, and trust me we are exhausted already of reading and seeing a lot of wrong behaviors from our players towards us. We are doing our part the best we can. And better, sadly, it's not possible.

Sorry you are not content, but that's that.

Camya

In my opinion the update is very good and welcomed. Keep it up guys, just follow the workplan and calendar as you set it and keep us updated of what is going on under the curtain.
I think that a status update weekly of what is going on is more that sufficient there is no need of huge updates or struggle.

A big thanks for everyone in the team working on the server.

BruderFahrLos

It´s a good update. It will not single handedly bring the player count up to release numbers, but every step in the right direction is appreciated. Keep up the good work.

For the future I would also appreciate it if the new Season pass was available as soon as the old one ended. The downtime is a bit annoying.

PappaKani

I look forward the updating the pet ..... and maybe, I hope with all of myself, a modification of the offline shop. 🥰

For now, great! Nice update and thanks. 💪

highquality

Nice updates, I was especially waiting for the pet one. Keep up the good work, small updates are better than no updates, do not underestimate them!

Drakarus

mister PACI, people should start to grow GRATITUDE. that's all I have to say. (even though I agree with some few things that were said above by others, gratitude should be present in every grown man's life, especially when faced with such hard working people like you)

Cyansura, you are more than welcome, brother/sister. everyone is welcome to rejoin our community. <3

PappaKani

I wanted a clarification. I had not grasped the modification of the animal. But it will remain so or, in the future, it will be possible to level after the evolution in a mount?