What's new

v3.4 Update - Discussion Thread

PACI

Developer
Staff member
What up peeps, you know what to do and how it works!

ItDoesntMatter

Very happy about it. Thanks for the Update :)

Anyway would be very happy about some information if you think about some new content or whatever :) dont wanna have date or sth just any kind of information.

regards

weed420

The very first mission now provides a weapon +9, Horse Flutes and 3 days of Mall Bonuses;
The server is becoming more and more like those easy Pserver's out there. But I guess this is necessary for the kids.

Researcher's Elixir has been added as drop in the Naaga Dungeon while Heavenly Peach has been added in Demon Tower as compensation for the removal of the Experimental Wines
Wasn't there an approved thread in /suggestions to also compensate for the removal of wine+? EDIT: I'm talking about chaos metins here.

Moonlight Treasure Box had its rewards modified
Ok, you nerfed the boxes's content. Does this mean you increased the original 12h event duration to 24h? If so you forgot to mention that.

Nation War
  • Now requires at least level 90 to join.
Isn't this a bit overkill? Shouldn't it be lvl60 or better yet, 70 (since you turned all lvl70 weaps into pvp ones) ?

All those points aside this was not a bad update. Though also not nowhere near was good as you guys made it seem it would be.

Clairmont

Promo Helper
Staff member
Ok, you nerfed the boxes's content. Does this mean you increased the original 12h event duration to 24h? If so you forgot to mention that.
It's not exactly nerfed , I would say it's even buffed a bit with 1-4 changers and Hourglass Sand.

Isn't this a bit overkill? Shouldn't it be lvl60 or better yet, 70 (since you turned all lvl70 weaps into pvp ones) ?
Imo it's not . A lvl 70 player has no chance against a 90+ one with the Cascade system . Simply none . Last National War for example , it was no fight , just high level people chasing 70-80 players.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
Wasn't there an approved thread in /suggestions to also compensate for the removal of wine+?

You already know that we nerfed? Chance for the bonus changer is like 300% more than it was before.

We noticed that players with low levels just came there to feed enemies, right now we want to see how it will works with only-high-levels Nation War.

weed420

@Clairmont
No Wind Shoes and a bunch of crap added to it... Its nerfed lol But I'm not complaining, it was either that or reducing the drop rate which was already limited on its own.

weed420

@Steven
I made a quick edit you missed. I was talking about the chaos stones when I mentioned the wines's topic. I got a couple of chaos crystal I've been saving hoping you would fix its unintentional nerf.
About the moonlight I cant be sure but a quick look at the loot table seems to suggest so. I opened over 600 boxes in the previous event and recorded the drops for every 200. If I decide to come back and play a little during the next event I will try to do the same and confirm for myself. But if I'm wrong and its buffed, then I'm gonna be disappointed. I will assume you did it as a compensation for not increasing the duration time instead which is shameful of you if that's the case. Take no offence though, its just my point of view.

Arya

Video Artist
This update removes some annoying things like the open large map. So overall i think its quite good. Im gonna be looking for more bonus changers on the market now since it is easier to get them ingame now :)

lexz0r

why did you add thief's glove and rings to the 75,80 stones? They almost have no value. 1kk gloves and the rings are not worth picking up

As a compensation for the DPS loss, we've given a little damage boost in all of the hits.
Can you explain what the damage boost is and how it works? Because it's not Attack Power increase as far as I see my AP, same as last night.

PACI

Developer
Staff member
The boost is in the damage itself on that specific condition (mounting + attacking with bell), your character didn't receive any AP increase.

The boost is in the damage itself on that specific condition (mounting + attacking with bell), your character didn't receive any AP increase.
The way I see it and just tested with my mage (mage main) I see huge difference in attack speed now. It's like my attspeed was reduced by 20-30, just to make an attack not miss... Now to compensate we have to use a green potion and still I feel like i'm hitting wayyyy slower than last night