What's new

v3.3 Update - Discussion Thread

Lover

Damn guys...On the 5th floor is wasted time, on the floor where you have to put 5 keys to move on, there you are wasting your time, not on the 7th and 8th floor:| As for this, you could have to spend an hour on a DT, but to have 100% drop to minimum 2 relics, otherwise there is no point in doing it, you took out the wines from those coffers, no one ever does dt:) At least only for relics:) Those who are low level and want to make money, I mean the 75, the more they stay the forest and the Farm. We are forced to enchants our own relics because they do not make the world of the relic:) Well, I'll do 1 run to see what you've changed, specifically, come back with my own opinion:) I'm really curious:)

PACI

Developer
Staff member
The 5th floor can still be used by players who don't really have enough equipment or methods to survive faster respawns. If you don't have a grace period to heal yourself, buff, whatever, you're dead.
Only reason such respawn times are a pain in the ass for you guys is because you can clear up the room pretty easily I bet.

Remember the DT is a dungeon which entrance is unlocked at level 40, and until the Blacksmith room, weaker players have the chance to go in and improve their gear.

Gankster

there is no need changes on 5th floor, its good for lower lvl players to farm there shards and etc, guys do u want 10min to do dt and get relics? wake up they wont make it

Lover

dude:))) when you have lvl 90 you don't have drop for relics:)))))) max 2 relics per DT....when you're small level,you can drop only 2-3 relics per DT...this is my "dream" you can modify...drop rate for big players... level 90...anyway:) in my opinion,this update is ok...but I think it's waste of time...
BTW,congra for update.

TurkErkegi

The 5th floor can still be used by players who don't really have enough equipment or methods to survive faster respawns. If you don't have a grace period to heal yourself, buff, whatever, you're dead.
Only reason such respawn times are a pain in the ass for you guys is because you can clear up the room pretty easily I bet.

Remember the DT is a dungeon which entrance is unlocked at level 40, and until the Blacksmith room, weaker players have the chance to go in and improve their gear.
What if next monster wave comes only after unlocking a seal? People can wait until they get ready if they want and we can do our runs faster. Also with this way having better equipment would be more important in DT.

Katsoko

i think on 5th floor respawn time on monsters should be faster.
only this, becouse no matter what level u are u waste more than 15mins only there