What's new

v3.2 Update - Discussion Thread

360chiareu

Just because the majority of us played a harder version until this moment, that does NOT mean we are all losers, we are not losers and I think we have proved ourself and others that we can still get to make something and become good instead of moaning and screaming that the gameplay it's too difficult.

mentaka

well i see that some players see this as unfair but team had to do something wit bio and shops to balance the game .high lvl players cant sell there items as low and mid lvl players cant use that stuff yet as players shop's close up nobody can get ahead like they should .i been sitting at lvl 57 for a month and cant find the eq i need becouse shops are down and i have the yin to do it . so i think its a give and take

Lynna

Video Artist
Just because the majority of us played a harder version until this moment, that does NOT mean we are all losers, we are not losers and I think we have proved ourself and others that we can still get to make something and become good instead of moaning and screaming that the gameplay it's too difficult.
totally agree !

TobiGH3

Removing bio cooldown is just stupid. I liked the server for its balance on that. Not too long like on official but also making it something special to complete. Now everyone can just rush through bios. And the people who payed tons of money for wine+ are the big losers here (myself included). Lower level bios didnt have long waiting times, and higher level bios should be something special and be harder.
If you want to make bios more accessible, maybe change lv90 bio to 6 hours or something instead of 10. But removing the cooldown on ALL bios COMPLETELY is just a waaaaay too drastic change. This kind of ruins the server for me now.
And at the very least, give the players who payed for Wine+ a compensation. You want to give the people moonlight boxes for their wine in their inventory, so give the players who used them also the compensation for the wine used.

Ze'

Removing bio cooldown is just stupid. I liked the server for its balance on that. Not too long like on official but also making it something special to complete. Now everyone can just rush through bios. And the people who payed tons of money for wine+ are the big losers here (myself included). Lower level bios didnt have long waiting times, and higher level bios should be something special and be harder.
If you want to make bios more accessible, maybe change lv90 bio to 6 hours or something instead of 10. But removing the cooldown on ALL bios COMPLETELY is just a waaaaay too drastic change. This kind of ruins the server for me now.
And at the very least, give the players who payed for Wine+ a compensation. You want to give the people moonlight boxes for their wine in their inventory, so give the players who used them also the compensation for the wine used.
What do you mean a compensation, you guys had the advantage of doing bio first than others, you manage to do alot more with it... also everyone will start fighting for the notices so in the end it will take some time anyway

Bengs

What do you mean a compensation, you guys had the advantage of doing bio first than others, you manage to do alot more with it... also everyone will start fighting for the notices so in the end it will take some time anyway
We didn´t get the advantage for free wtf xD , everybody could have done this. what u saying makes no sense Ze

Ze'

We didn´t get the advantage for free wtf xD , everybody could have done this. what u saying makes no sense Ze
I didnt say that you did, I am saying that it wasnt for nothing, which is what you are saying.

Clairmont

Congratz guys.
Bio and experience being improved = more fun.
I understand the frustration of those who paid for Experimental wines but the server needs to look forward for new players.
It's a big step for WoM.
Now we'll see more high Level players, more farmers and maybe more pvp.

TobiGH3

I didnt get an advantage from spending 1kkk+ while others dont need to do in the future. As Bengs said, everyone had the chance to before as well, and many players did it.
You cant use "therefore you had it earlier" as an argument. Because I wish I didnt have it earlier now. The advantage it gives you isnt worth the money you lose for spending that much on wine+. And now, people can get it in an instant without any wine+ so effictively you just lose.

Also, I disagree about it it increasing pvp. And the overall difficulty is way lower if you dont need to spend time for bios.
All it does is making it a nuisance to complete while bios arent anything special anymore, simply a must have. Before you could feel proud when you had a bio giving you a bit of an extra advantage for time and money you put into it.
Now I dont even want to do bios on my (pvp)buff anymore since it doesnt feel special anymore. Yet you have to do them because everyone else will have them in no time. Or with other words, its just annoying now without any real benefit to players that like step by step progressing.

Lynna

Video Artist
Just take what you get and make the best out of it. I mean they are definitely trying to change something and that shows me it is worth to give them a chance.