What's new

The drop enigma

VWT5

Why do I have such low drop at lvl 75 in sd3 ? In 3 hours with thief's glove 2h I made 140 moonlight while a 61 lvl player made 120 in 1 hour with the same glove. Are you guys encouraging us to play at low level or what?

mentaka

as a norm it last till next event as last server . and i think the team did say this server was to be harder then the last one mush harder maybe that's what they mean .as drop rate goes

Bowser

I see.
How sweet of them not to have it on weekends. I quite litteraly got 1h of free time today YAYYY.

VWT5

I understand that this server is harder than the previous. I am asking about the drop difference between players. Why does a 60lvl player have double drop rate than a lvl 75 player when mobs have lvl 74 and 72. I know its better in general to have lower lvl than the mobs you are farming but still.. thats way too much difference. I've read somewhere that the drop is optimal when your level is close to the mobs level, but i guess it was a lie.. i regret levelling to 75. It seems this server encourages you to play at level 55-61 or 100, any other level is pure suicide.

mentaka

Why do I have such low drop at lvl 75 in sd3 ? In 3 hours with thief's glove 2h I made 140 moonlight while a 61 lvl player made 120 in 1 hour with the same glove. Are you guys encouraging us to play at low level or what?
well i can say this at lvl 75 if you want income from drops you should be farming ghost forest or redwood as drops goes with bio quest and sell bio quest items way more better drops there then spider's

VWT5

@mentaka you are right, bio items are more valuable than sd3 drop, but today we are talking about moonlight boxes and the fact that a 55-61 lvl player has much better drop than a 75 lvl player. I guess no one cares now, who knew how things go just stayed lvl 61....

Intelligence

The most optimal level for drops is normally 15+ under the mob you are fighting assuming the way drops work are not changed on the server. Every level under will be better and ever level over will be worse. You are comparing optimal farming levels with your non optimal level for drops. There are still valid reasons for 75 imo.