What's new

That dumb suggestion of mine.

Sethamin

Hello, there's a suggestion which will help many people and wont change anything in game at all(atleast not much)
Since this game is all about KS, as my friend says, Wom3 is all about surviving, and if you are farming in map2 juts like me you better dont spend ur time to write this. All it takes is about 4seconds someone to kill you and take your loot from that metin u've been hitting the last 5minutes. Like yesterday when I got deleted in 3seconds while I switched windows to play some music. I got killed by a negative rank player and later got camped, since he tryed to steal my changer, fragment and book
ok now here is the real suggestion. As I know the better rank you have more gold you gain. I am not sure about it if it was for gold but If there is a system which decreases your drop chance by some % while negative, and gives you some extra % while positive I think the only change would be in the behavior of the players.

Now i'll hear that this is Metin2 and blabla. Well, the real metin2 has 3 kingdoms which should fight with each other (like on Nation war) but nobody ever said that we should fight between us for something silly like LOOT.

I dont believe that this will stop the KS in any ways, but atleast noone new will be camped

Ravergy

Actually the system already exists. If you are Chivalric you have an increased drop chance.
Friendly gives 1% and then 2%, 3% and at Chivalric 5%.

Sethamin

You do know that there's plenty of time to get up and pick up your items though, right? 🤔
yup I do. And I did it, but what if there were too many items and it was harder to see what did I drop? Also my answer to that guy who told me to put a warr stone on my wep was, it doesnt worth my time, I am farming, not figthing. It is all about respect. Today I saw a 29guy withh no horse. He was trying to kill a 35 stone, and I didnt bother him. In the next minute a guy came, KSed him and got all the drop cuz he has more dmg. Still 0 respect that this guy WASTED his time.

swo0plt

If you are giving more yang for positive rank players, negative rank should get something in return.
PVP against your own kingdom is fucked up. You lose like 1k points just for killing the guy. It's not fair that you lose 1k while he just respawns on the spot in 10seconds and annoys you again.

mentaka

it was way worse before they made changes to pet system it made you have to kill players like 30-50 of them just to evolve your pet+there was a few quest given you had to kill players form other kingdoms and made the game play very hard no matter what you were doing .players fishing were worse hit being sitting ducks .i do not like the ideal that same color can steal stones from each other blue players are like that red players have a little more respect play wise i have seen. not to say it dont happen

swo0plt

it was way worse before they made changes to pet system it made you have to kill players like 30-50 of them just to evolve your pet+there was a few quest given you had to kill players form other kingdoms and made the game play very hard no matter what you were doing .players fishing were worse hit being sitting ducks .i do not like the ideal that same color can steal stones from each other blue players are like that red players have a little more respect play wise i have seen. not to say it dont happen
Not just for metins. If you use a cape they come to help you.