What's new

something...

Monty

Hello,
I don't want to do what he complains about but every time I see an interesting suggestion in the advice section of the forum, it is refused or not followed without even a response from a staff member.
We all know that Wom3 has lost an enormous amount of players in the last few months, and here I would like the opinion of the same staff about it, as far as the council section is concerned;
why not try (risky) more? Let me explain try to follow a more advice to improve pvm and other things (for example, improve drop based on what you do [ex: a character at 35 can not farm the same amount of yang of one to 61, does not make sense to me]) at most, if it is not good the council chosen to return everything as it was before it, but I do not want to dwell too much on you the answers.
regards.

Clairmont

Staff member
About suggestions, some or rejected because they really don't fit WoM3 or because they can't be done (developing part).
WoM can't "risk more" with some updates just to gather more people. What would be the difference between WoM and other servers if they implement anything?
About lvl 35 to make the same money as with lvl 61. It doesn't make much sense. In my opinion at lvl 35 you should do way less money than any other higher lvl just because higher levels should be more rewarding.
If you can do at 55 how much a lvl 90 farmer can do, what's the point in leveling up? Let's stay all low lvl.

mentaka

i would not like to see lv 35 player farming same amount i do at 60-65 as well there is no money at farming at low lv and thats the hole point is to move forward .there way more money lv 45 and up or it could take 2 years to save the yin for higher eq at that lv ..not putting the thread down just saying dont make alot of point .

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
Hello
Is it happening right now? As lv 35 you can't join any dungeon, you can't farm alchemy. Please explain that part.
In addition, we will give some love to medium level bosses + we will consider improving drop on Metins 75&80.
If you want to help balance the game, you can do that here or in the suggestions sub-forum. Just give us valid arguments and ideas, we don't need feedback like "do something at level #"

Regards,

Suhel

About suggestions, some or rejected because they really don't fit WoM3 or because they can't be done (developing part).
WoM can't "risk more" with some updates just to gather more people. What would be the difference between WoM and other servers if they implement anything?
About lvl 35 to make the same money as with lvl 61. It doesn't make much sense. In my opinion at lvl 35 you should do way less money than any other higher lvl just because higher levels should be more rewarding.
If you can do at 55 how much a lvl 90 farmer can do, what's the point in leveling up? Let's stay all low lvl.

The problem is that you and most of players that keep at the server dont want to open your eyes and accepting something wrong is going here.You ,and lot of people like you don't have any critical sense and this is one of the main problem.Open your eyes dude!Server is dying and you prefer to see how the ship is sinking before to make something or say some idea critical with the server state.

And one of the main problems is lvl 55 metins are the main farming stage of high lvl and a starter lvl 55 char can't destroy a fucking metin. A day in this week i get up too soon,about 4 a.m in europe,and i tried again to give an opportunity to the server.Well,lvl 55 metins spot was FULL!!!FULL!! At 4 a.m and with only 250 persons online.We have said it too much times. But you look to other side because probably this metins are farmed by high lvl persons who are donators.

But I start to think you dont want to change nothing,you want yo wait the server die.

Monty

The problem is that you and most of players that keep at the server dont want to open your eyes and accepting something wrong is going here.You ,and lot of people like you don't have any critical sense and this is one of the main problem.Open your eyes dude!Server is dying and you prefer to see how the ship is sinking before to make something or say some idea critical with the server state.

And one of the main problems is lvl 55 metins are the main farming stage of high lvl and a starter lvl 55 char can't destroy a fucking metin. A day in this week i get up too soon,about 4 a.m in europe,and i tried again to give an opportunity to the server.Well,lvl 55 metins spot was FULL!!!FULL!! At 4 a.m and with only 250 persons online.We have said it too much times. But you look to other side because probably this metins are farmed by high lvl persons who are donators.

But I start to think you dont want to change nothing,you want yo wait the server die.
I agree with you,it almost seems like it's okay to have a maximum peak of 700 on daily,this server is not worth 700 per day.
the community should be listened to and not left out as you do, this is the reason why you have lost all of these players and you will lose others until you are the staff only.

FLunky

Well, this server is like USA, in the past it has been the best server in the world and the land of innovation. Now, it's just a shadow of it's former glory, a server in which new features are non-existent or are coming too late to make a difference.

Clairmont

Staff member

I'll answer you as polite as I can, even you accuse me of things without knowing.

I'm a player, not a Staff Member. I can't accept things, I can't change things, I don't have a word when it comes to accepting suggestions.

You accuse me of that I just wait for this server to die and do anything else.
You read the forum? You know that we have a "Suggestions" category?
You know how many things I've suggested until now? Maybe more than anyone else.
How many things you've suggested? I'll tell you, none.

I'm sick of players like you that come on forum only to complain but actually don't come with a suggestion.

P. S. : I don't like many things here but I try to do my best and be constructive.
Unfortunately or fortunately maybe, the server is not in my hands. The only thing I can do is to suggest.
If I don't like your suggestion, I'll tell you that.

G10

Well, this server is like USA, in the past it has been the best server in the world and the land of innovation. Now, it's just a shadow of it's former glory, a server in which new features are non-existent or are coming too late to make a difference.
Yooo,this is so true...

*In addition, we will give some love to medium level bosses + we will consider improving drop on Metins 75&80*
Low level boss are sniped by high lvl players for bio you have to change that and with lvl 75/80 metins...that`s another fail,how much is thief gloves now? 600-800 ? experience ring? 200? The change shoud be like this - at 75/80 metins above aditional drop, now you will drop + 2-3 weapons and at lvl 85/90 metins you have a chance at 500k ingot...Sounds much better...

And with lvl 55 metins they shoud be in another map not in temple because are standind metins and that`s why manny players farm there because is so simple to change the ch and keep farming...

Monty

one thing is to complain and that's it, another thing is to play for 3 months and to see that any interesting suggestion is never accepted(that improves the fluidity of the gameplay)[long ago I asked in the suggestions section if a craft window could be added to transform the stones into potion of binding, and I don't understand what I can influence if I don't save time (which they don't all have to play metin, since it's a game where you have to play a lot to be a competitive minimum) {example}]
I played wom2 for 3 years and it was much nicer than this wom3.
Here all they do is only metin to make fragments and alchemy (which becomes as usual the best method for making yin) and is quite boring. when the lists of the best farmers of the week are running, there are people who make 2000+ metin, it seems ridiculous to me ...
Wom3 is wom2 with just a few additions we do serious for once ... no new system, no innovation ...
Ps:I'm giving him confidence but I can't give him indefinitely if this continues

Murdarel

Im lvl 55 and i don't farm 55 metins lul, where i farm is completely empty.
Btw our friend ITAN made 6-7kkk+ at lvl 35 killing map2 in less than a month lul.