What's new

Mage and warrior

SilencedPT

Good morning guys, I have one warrior (atm 15 to farm) which my plan is to get it further to lvl 90+ but taking it easy, now the thing is the buffer of this char (already created) I want it to be the pvp char, but I still want to make it kinda viable to do some damage to aid my warrior, so do you recommend doing all quests and full pet or the horse will be enough?

P.S: if the drop is problem I have season pass on warrior

Last edited:

Clairmont

Even if your question it's so fking long and hard to understand , I'll try to answer you .

If your buffer is your pvp char first 3 skills should be Enchanted dmg , blessing spell and 3rd an attacking skill (you choose here) . That's the best buff-pvp hybrid . Your pvp would start from 86+ anyway .

About full pet or horse , horse is more than enough . Mages are mostly playing from the ground (pvm wise ) .

The quests (I think you're talking about bio quests) are 100% needed . You can't have a pvp char without bio (only if you keep it under 40 , but that's dumb) .

Gripp

I recommend you getting 2x pets, exp them simulteniously as a team and make 8-10 lvl aggression on both depending your budget.
About full pet or horse , horse is more than enough . Mages are mostly playing from the ground (pvm wise ) .
Its not so bad idea having 2 pets if you think about it. And the cost to make it lvl 8 or 9 aggression is not so big of a deal.

Clairmont

I recommend you getting 2x pets, exp them simulteniously as a team and make 8-10 lvl aggression on both depending your budget.

Its not so bad idea having 2 pets if you think about it. And the cost to make it lvl 8 or 9 aggression is not so big of a deal.
He we'll get banned if he exp them simultaneosly . 😂 771

So it's good to have 2 pets only if you want to farm with mage too , I doubt that .

mentaka

Good morning guys, I have one warrior (atm 15 to farm) which my plan is to get it further to lvl 90+ but taking it easy, now the thing is the buffer of this char (already created) I want it to be the pvp char, but I still want to make it kinda viable to do some damage to aid my warrior, so do you recommend doing all quests and full pet or the horse will be enough?

P.S: if the drop is problem I have season pass on warrior
this is what i do as body warrior do not farm lv 15 you need to move forward as fast you can say lv 55 with +9 stuff .. focus on aura and berserk skills first nothing more till you master them and if you strew up you need to reset them so aura /berserk for warrior #2 you don't need a buff at all with the right stuff EQ wise and as a warrior it cost so much with books tomes and such you don't have time to dump money in a buff that you don't need ..as with your main player YOU yes do all quest bio quest is a must do ..good luck happy hunting ..

Clairmont

this is what i do as body warrior do not farm lv 15 you need to move forward as fast you can say lv 55 with +9 stuff .. focus on aura and berserk skills first nothing more till you master them and if you strew up you need to reset them so aura /berserk for warrior #2 you don't need a buff at all with the right stuff EQ wise and as a warrior it cost so much with books tomes and such you don't have time to dump money in a buff that you don't need ..as with your main player YOU yes do all quest bio quest is a must do ..good luck happy hunting ..
His main will be the mage.

Clairmont

mage hard very hard as main i would like to try that . that would be hard .i would say 2 mage male /female if a buff can buff another buff WOW one wicked BUFF,
Read again what he asked. He wants a warrior farmer and a buffer who will be his Pvp char.

SilencedPT

He we'll get banned if he exp them simultaneosly . 😂 View attachment 771

So it's good to have 2 pets only if you want to farm with mage too , I doubt that .
I won't if I have the mage in group of course and your right in your last post

@mentaka well I know what you mean but since I don't have decente equips yet since I'm 15, I'm gathering some books for the next book day so I can get tomes to lvl my skills and making some money to get equips.

And if I want the mage to help my warrior with mage, I'll have to do some equips for mage as well, probably a second set but with no bonus except INT and HP and those stuff