What's new

[GUIDE] Pet System

bleesss7

What would you recommend for a body warrior as a second stat - perception or sturdiness?
Pet soon will reach lvl 80 and I'm wondering if 13% block will be better than 174 defense.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
I would say 13% block chance, you can use it for Heaven's Lair - Gem Stones farming.
If you need more defense, you can always use White Liquid or Dragon Earrings. For Block chance you don't have any pushes in-game.

Boghy8

Another Thread, Another AWESOME Guide.
GG Steven, As always ❤
Really usefull guide, even for the players who know almost all about pets :)

SanjiVinsmoke

So what I hear is once you evolve into mount, you can only CHOOSE which of the bonuses you want, either ATTACK or EVADE or DEFENSE depending on souls you have consumed.

Is this a true thing? So I can only either take attack while on mount OR defense? I have to choose between them?

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
So what I hear is once you evolve into mount, you can only CHOOSE which of the bonuses you want, either ATTACK or EVADE or DEFENSE depending on souls you have consumed.

Is this a true thing? So I can only either take attack while on mount OR defense? I have to choose between them?
Correct. You can use only one attribute at the same time but you can change it whenever you want.

emest99

so if i use another pet my old pet would dissappear right?Then how did you film the speed test video?In that video that player has multiple pets?

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
You can change your pet by buying a new pet seal.
You won't lose any of your stats, level nor fidelity. You will just change it visual-side.

cr1st1

Is the dino gonna get some speed boost in the future? CUz right now is as fast as the normal horse...
To be honest, at first, before buying the pet, at the start of the server, i asked around for pet speed and i was told dino and lion was the fastest.
I know i can change pet just by buying new one but feels bad to lose the skin.😭

Argus

Game Master
Staff member
Is the dino gonna get some speed boost in the future? CUz right now is as fast as the normal horse...
To be honest, at first, before buying the pet, at the start of the server, i asked around for pet speed and i was told dino and lion was the fastest.
I know i can change pet just by buying new one but feels bad to lose the skin.😭
Sadly, no, it's not possible

SanjiVinsmoke

Hello nice guide but one question,

the amount of EXP that requiered for lvl up the pet depens what lvl your char are? its same # of exp requiered if u are lvl 40 than when u are lvl 90 for example?
It depends on the level of your character.
So if I'm lvl 90 and I stay lvl 90 to try to max my pet level. This means my pet will level up exactly at the same rate at lvl 1 pet and at lvl 99 pet?
Because you are saying the exp needed depends on char level?