What's new

[GUIDE] Pet System

pantalonesco

Hey, awesome guides Steven, I was just wondering, on average how much time would you say it takes to lvl the pet from 50 to 100? I'm leveling it in sd3 and it feels like it's gonna take 20h+. Maybe im just a noob :poop:

Clairmont

Hey, awesome guides Steven, I was just wondering, on average how much time would you say it takes to lvl the pet from 50 to 100? I'm leveling it in sd3 and it feels like it's gonna take 20h+. Maybe im just a noob :poop:
Depends on your level , your items (how good can you tank sd3) , if you use season pass + pet ring +xp ring 1h .
Give us more details .

Clairmont

I'm level 74 atm, wp sura(I use bravery capes in sd3), I have season pass and use 1h ring and pet ring,
Your level is unfortunately a bit high . Lower the lvl you have , better the pet levels . (the best lvl it's somewhere arround 55 for sd3)

It's gonna take a lot tbh , way more than 20h for 50 to 100. Arround 2-3h per level from 90.
You have an option to make it now only lv 80 , evolve it at do your things and continue raising him after lvl 90 in Gautama .

Ray

Hello one more question.
this item :

Deo-Jinhwa Scroll
  • You can get it from: Itemshop - 37 Dragon Coins
  • You can change your mount back into pet, and you can train it further.
  • Can be used only once a month.
  • You will not lose any stat
If I use this item to get back into a pet my mount, what lvl will be? if my mount its lvl 80 and I get back into a pet will be lvl 80 the pet or lvl 0 ?

Smokas

Hello one more question.
this item :

Deo-Jinhwa Scroll
  • You can get it from: Itemshop - 37 Dragon Coins
  • You can change your mount back into pet, and you can train it further.
  • Can be used only once a month.
  • You will not lose any stat
If I use this item to get back into a pet my mount, what lvl will be? if my mount its lvl 80 and I get back into a pet will be lvl 80 the pet or lvl 0 ?

ovidiu

At lvl 80 can i grow my pet in V3 or V4? My pet is lvl 83 now. Or should i farm for 90 and make in beta.

NuMB3r0n3

at levele 94 with aggression level 9 the attak value is 246 and not 243 . The same for Sturdiness at level 8 with pet 94 the value is 214 and not 204.

At level 95 with aggressione level 9 the attak value is 248 and with Sturdiness at level 8 the value is 216.

LivingDead

@Steven
Can we have a clarification on the Deo-Jinhwa Scroll . If we have a skin and we use the scroll , when we evolve it back would it still have the skin or not? There is nothing said about that anywhere and if we lose skin, that's a waste of a lot of DC which i don't see it fair.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
You will lose your mount skin.
From itemshop: "Once you replace it with other skin, replace your mount type or devolve your mount the skin is lost."

LivingDead

That's the problem, it doesn't say anywhere about "devolving pet" . Anyway, if it is like that... it's not really fair losing a 120DC skin just for some levels.. We already pay 37 DC for scroll..