Senior Game Master
Pets are only available to players who have reached level 40. When you reach said level, a quest will appear which will send you to talk to Jong-Chug.
Where is Jong-Chug?
Johwa City (Bojon) - (267, 547). Citadel Deungsan (Jeongbog) - (519, 404)
You can buy there:
- Boar/Wolf/Tiger/Lion/Panda/Dino Pet Seal for 12.500 Yin
- Red Cheheom Soul for 2.000 Yin
- Blue Cheheom Soul for 1.500 Yin
- Green Cheheom Soul for 1.250 Yin
- Mount Skin (Default) for 500 Yin
After buying a pet you will be able to name it. Use (P) to open Pet Window.
Level: General level of your Pet & Mount. Max. level is 100. You can evolve your Pet into Mount on lvl 50. It's important to level your pet, higher level = better stats.
How to effectively level up your pet + useful info:
- Your pet must be summoned.
- Pet won't steal exp from your character, if your char receive 100 EXP without Pet, it will be still 100 EXP with summoned pet.
- Exp boosts like; Experience Ring (1h) & (3h), Exp ring from IS, server rates works on your pet.
- Use Pet Experience Ring (3h).
- After evolve you can't increase pet's level anymore!
- You should have at least Pet's Level - 80, for better stats.
- You can check potential stats by clicking 'Evolve', don't confirm it.
- You will need around 200 Cheheom Souls to reach level 10 of Pet's attributes.
- The fastest mounts are Lion and Wolf (speed test).
- lv.40 - lv.55: Spider Dungeon 2
- lv.55 - lv. 80: Spider Dungeon 3
- lv. 81 - lv. 89: You shouldn't level your pet because it will be very slow
- lv. 90 - lv. 105: Guatama Cliff - Lemures or any other place where you can level your character
- Above 95% Fidelity, you will get a 5% bonus on all your pet stats
- Above 75% Fidelity, you get a bonus on your (mounted) moving speed
- If your Hunger is above 50% you will start losing Fidelity
- You can increase it even on Mount (it means after evolve)
- Your pet will grow hungry over time, at different speeds depending on whether:
- You're mounting your pet
- Your pet is summoned, but not mounted
- Your pet is not summoned, or you're offline (slow)
- Pet can be satiated a 10% of its hunger with the Shank of Meat
- Keeping your pet well-fed will grant you Fidelity over time
- If your pet is starving, you will lose Fidelity
Perception: after evo it grants you Evading Value (Block Chance) is trained using Blue Cheheom Souls. The maximum level is 10.
Sturdiness: after evo it grants you Defense Value is trained using Green Cheheom Souls. The maximum level is 10.
NOTE!!!: Bear in mind that the combined maximum of Agression-Perception-Sturdiness levels is 18. If you increase the total combined levels above 18 one of the other stats will decrease!
Last edited by a moderator: