What's new

Events rework from my perspective

Clairmont

Hello guys , I see that players are kinda "unhappy" with WoM3 events and I have a suggestion (For some events) that would have a better impact imo.

1. Monster Chat

At the moment , Monster Chat event , is nothing more than who spams better some NPC-s or mobs . Usually no one has the time to read the question , they just spam randomly some names .

How to change that ?

By changing the questions .
No one actually knows what a NPC would say or a mob . Not in a case a new player who just got here .
Ask instead what mob can drop an item ? Or what NPC gives you that mission .

E.g. 1: Heavenly String is dropped by ?
Correct answer : Heaven Soldier

E.g. 2 : Dark Nation mission is given by ?
Correct answer : Uriel

2. Moonlight Boxex

I have friends , I know people who can't participate within 12 hours being in other countries . (Real example : A friend who played from China . For him the event was mostly in the night @Zany )

How to change that ?

By having 2x Moonlight events per month .
One should be done from 06:00 to 18:00 CEST and one from 18:00 to 06:00 CEST . (different days of course)
That would make everyone to have access at least one time per month .

The prices of items are already in an ascendent trend so having 2 times/month access to them will improve the server and the market.

3. National War

Is no surprise that people don't join anymore on PvP events here .
There are 2 major arguments on that :
1. 105lvl players can't really win anything from it . (XP at max level it's..useless)
2. No one can make a better gear by fighting .

I see a problem here with all PvP events . They're only for "fame" and "fun" .
No one actually will spend some money on pushes , use alchemy , make a PvP equip to fight 1 time per week with having nothing actually to win.

How to change that ?

1k yin per every kill made within +-10 levels .
Being able to really win some money out of a big fight , will make people even more involved in those kinds of events .
I would love to see PvP being more important in your character development , not only farming . I would like to have a reason to fight and build a strong pvp char .

4. Dojang and Primal Law

I would have those 2 events in the same column because I was thinking at the same rework.
I have the same arguments like for the National War .

Being the Dojang winner means that you're for a week best 1-1 player from your category .
Being the Primal Law winner means that you're the best fighter , last one standing from the entire server.

How to change that?

1-39 category : 15k yin reward + the new Costume
40-59 category : 25k yin reward + the new Costume
60-79 category : 35k yin reward + the new Costume
80-96 category: 50k yin reward + the new Costume
97-105 category : 50k yin + 10 blue changers + the new Costume

And for Primal Law :
50k yin + 10 blue changers + the costume for the winner .

PvP should be rewarded properly . It's the thing that makes new players want to join us , it's the reason why would player evolve , it's basically the game : FIGHTING.
Something we lack off unfortunately .

mentaka

i agree we need to upgrade a bit on this ..monster chat was and is old event way boring and spam if you even if you know it ....and who care's what monsters say im just there to kill them ..the old event's years ago are over and need a change ..clairmont great thread and good luck..

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
NW was reworked already, making things interesting for this event. The moonlight event is too profitable to be held for 24 hours unless we nerf the drop rate and Primal Law + dojang event don't need such a big Yin reward since it's mostly created to encourage PvP, both Primal Law and Dojang have their own perks and costume for the winner.

Clairmont

NW was reworked already, making things interesting for this event. The moonlight event is too profitable to be held for 24 hours unless we nerf the drop rate and Primal Law + dojang event don't need such a big Yin reward since it's mostly created to encourage PvP, both Primal Law and Dojang have their own perks and costume for the winner.
Ok , good to know that NW was reworked .
But you don't encurage people to PvP with only "a costume and fun" . You see that almost no one wants to join neither of those PvP events . It's not even 50% from what we used to have .
Players mentality it's changing , they want more and more to earn . Your events should too. (only my oppinion )

Edit: And 50k yin seems to be a "such a big prize " for a lvl 105 player ? They're doing it in less than 30 min . 50k yin imo it's just a symbolic reward for their pvp equipment.

Last edited: