What's new

Eggstravagant Eggstreme Egg Clashes - It's Easter!

Kerber

Actually, this event is good for a new server like wom3

Not too OP, not too bad.

The community is helping each other, with telling the NPC strength.

If you going try hard mode, you can collect a lot of eggs and earn great rewards.

But for next year, I want my Easter Metin stones xD
The problem is there is 100 people in map1/2 how are u suppose to hunt eggs?

Shogun

Game Owner
Staff member
This "events" is once in a year , and should be much better . Who cares if they're working on season 3? If you prepare event one day before relase than your words is true
That's exactly why they're always the last priority, because they're once a year and no matter how great they are you will forget about them in a month. If it happens that there is no important development going on at the same time, then you will see more elaborated events.

Schuka

With this being a new server and with us having a total lack of costumes, why don't we get the new ones from the 2019 easter event (on official servers), instead we're getting those ugly mad rabbit cosplay costumes?
Also, this event is the baddest of them all, a total lack of inspiration in my opinion. What was wrong with the easter metins? Or with the egg hunt, which we had like 2 years ago. The egg hunt would've been superb for a new server.
Alongside with the last easter event and with the last summer event, I vote this one too and there we have the top 3 of the worst events ever in the WoM's universe 👀

iKuip

With this being a new server and with us having a total lack of costumes, why don't we get the new ones from the 2019 easter event (on official servers), instead we're getting those ugly mad rabbit cosplay costumes?
Also, this event is the baddest of them all, a total lack of inspiration in my opinion. What was wrong with the easter metins? Or with the egg hunt, which we had like 2 years ago. The egg hunt would've been superb for a new server.
Alongside with the last easter event and with the last summer event, I vote this one too and there we have the top 3 of the worst events ever in the WoM's universe 👀
And wouldn't one of those events wreck an economy still in construction? Besides the server is one week old, don't expect the first event to be God-tier, still it's a average event for a server that it's starting,

Schuka

And wouldn't one of those events wreck an economy still in construction? Besides the server is one week old, don't expect the first event to be God-tier, still it's a average event for a server that it's starting,
The guys out there are already making lv.75 weapons+9, don't really think a slightly better event can "wreck" the economy here. It will just help the new players, period.

Mandragore

I've still got eggs in my eq but can't really do anything with them, not even drop them. Will they disappear after a while or they will be stuck in eq? :/

Auto

I've still got eggs in my eq but can't really do anything with them, not even drop them. Will they disappear after a while or they will be stuck in eq? :/
Visit the drunk guy in the city: Shabby

Drag the item onto him and he will destroy it ;)