What's new

Eggstravagant Eggstreme Egg Clashes - It's Easter!

Sagiri

Creative Manager
Staff member

Dear players,

On this event, you may gather eggs around the world and after having talked to the trusty Easter Rabbit you can boil them at campfires and engage in some good ol'fashioned egg tapping!

When you boil an easter egg at a campfire it gets assigned it's "Durability Value" from 1.0 to 10.0 - once boiled, presenting it to some of the NPCs in your hometowns will invite them to engage in a game of egg tapping. The strongest egg wins the duel! Every NPC keeps a static durability value until midnight GMT after which every NPC resets their durability. For every day however, egg durability is shared among all players so if the General Store for example challenges you with a value of 4.9, it's going to be 4.9 for every other player as well until midnight.

Do note that an NPCs egg durability will not be displayed to you directly so you have to infer it based on what you win and what you lose with. Sharing is caring, and ultimately winning!

Emerge victorious from a vicious egg tap and you'll receive a small reward for your troubles.

An eggstra happy easter from your WoM Team!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steph

I dont understand, say man when events start. First time u say Today, in post say Keep posted for when we reveal the time when the event will start !

Alea

Customer Service Manager
Staff member
Hello!

We are sorry for delayed Easter event start due to technicalities, however we wanted to make sure everything is working as intended before activating it!
Eggsta Easter event just begun on WoM3!

Enjoy and good luck everyone, WoM team wish you Happy Easter!

Exod

Hello!

We are sorry for delayed Easter event start due to technicalities, however we wanted to make sure everything is working as intended before activating it!
Eggsta Easter event just begun on WoM3!

Enjoy and good luck everyone, WoM team wish you Happy Easter!
You missed the fact that map1 eggs don't work.

Krito

Cant pick up some eggs ..... sometimes my lvl is not right. The map 1 ones dont even say something in chat.

ChesterBe

I would like to see you work on season 3, event, wom3 at same time.
This "events" is once in a year , and should be much better . Who cares if they're working on season 3? If you prepare event one day before relase than your words is true

Mekii

This "events" is once in a year , and should be much better . Who cares if they're working on season 3? If you prepare event one day before relase than your words is true
You should be happy there is easter event. Its their choice if they want to make it, its not like its required by law or smtn to have easter event. If event is same as last year thats even better. Its good event and at least you won't need to learn new event every year.

Auto

Actually, this event is good for a new server like wom3

Not too OP, not too bad.

The community is helping each other, with telling the NPC strength.

If you going try hard mode, you can collect a lot of eggs and earn great rewards.

But for next year, I want my Easter Metin stones xD