What's new

Dutchies at WoM3? (Nederlands/Netherlands)

Foxy

NL
Zijn er hier nog meer Nederlandse spelers? Ik heb de server vandaag gedownload en ben benieuwd naar wat hij te bieden heeft. Ik zou het leuk vinden als er meer Nederlanders waren maar die kans zie ik somber in. Ik denk dan ook dat dit topic redelijk leeg blijft maar goed, niet geschoten is altijd mis.

EN
Are there more Dutch players here? I downloaded the server today and am curious about what it has to offer. I would like it if there were more Dutch people, but I think that chance is gloomily. I therefore think that this topic remains fairly empty, but fine, not taking the shot means always a miss isn't it?

Sincerely,
Fox

Clairmont

I'm not a Dutch but have fun. 😄
It's a good server (for my tastes at least) and here on forum or Discord you'll get any help you need.
Just ask and someone will try to help. (Staff members or players)

Foxy

Well, thank you kind sir/lady! :cool: I'm stoked to check WoM3 out, but unfortunately my virusprogram disagrees so gotta switch the darn thing off first, grr haha.

I surely will find the team and the players whenever necessary, thanks for the tip. Have you been playing for a long time already? I also speak German if that is more pleasant to you, just shout.

NotSchepper

Well, thank you kind sir/lady! :cool: I'm stoked to check WoM3 out, but unfortunately my virusprogram disagrees so gotta switch the darn thing off first, grr haha.

I surely will find the team and the players whenever necessary, thanks for the tip. Have you been playing for a long time already? I also speak German if that is more pleasant to you, just shout.
@Akitas @Steven isn't wom3 whitelisted? Or was that wom2 being whitelisted some months ago?

Foxy

@Clairmont Thats friggin' awesome. So you probably are one of the high level users around the game? I didn't realize this was a diehard oldschool server regarding gaining experience and leveling lol, but I like it a lot though. 😃

@Akitas Fun fact: My laptop contained an adware "virusscanner" which deteled the executor from WoM3. So no worries, my bad!