What's new

Does metins lvl 50 and 55 drop soul stones?

michalodzien

I have been farming lvl 45 metins for some weeks now and they dont drop soul stone even though wiki says they do. So i want to know if lvl 50 and 55 do drop so i can farm.

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello yes it drops soul stone, the chaos metins from them also have SS drop. As for the thief gloves it does affect the drop.

Clairmont

The chance of droping soul stones at 45+ metin stones it's lowered indeed . I've farmed from the beggining on the server and I didn't droped more than 3 soul stones from over 400 metin stones . And those 3 soul stones were on 85 metin stones .

cr1st1

from the start of the server till now haven't drop a single SS from NormaL metins (farming lvl55-90metins) and i've been playing with season pass + gloves

opotime

ive got the same Problem... but

i seen a shop weeks ago selling a pack of 100 soulstone for a very big Price...

so the Question is what did we/ i miss and how can a lvl 18 Player max his skill before going on?^^

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
You can't farm Soul Stones on your level, you will have to buy them.

You can try Bestial Captain but I can't promise anything.

opotime

i tryed Bestial Captain because he is easy and wiki or Forum sayed ...there is a Chance... to low Chance for my luck ;)

opotime

after the patch with soulstone drop rate a lvl 55 metin Stone droped a soulstone ...but i helped some to lvl up and the drop went that way ...so i Count 1 drop so far…..;(