What's new

Demon Tower

360chiareu

As tonight already happened to me twice to get disconnected from DT, not from such floors as 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th but from 7th and 8th which was right before I was about to reach the reaper. I CAN NOT take this frustration anymore because it happens too many times on a daily basis and I am clearly wasting my time whilst trying to enjoy the most of it, I do not think at the same time that I am the only person that has this issue and I have seen many threads about this bug/issue or whatever it actually is. Everything else works fine for me, apart of the fact that DT is my main source of income and getting disconnected from the most important floors after I have been wasting that much time during the run, don't think it's normal and I don't wanna hear replies such as '' check your internet connection '' , '' your internet might not always work well '' and blabla. My country has one of the most powerful internet connections in Europe so clearly this is NOT the issue here. Since many people had the same problem, a lot of them came up with the idea that the DT actually needs a rework, some bugs need to be fixed as soon as possible. It is an enjoyable run but wasting time until reaching 7th, 8th floor and then what apparently happens is that I am getting disconnected without even getting anything apart of the 6th floor chest which mostly drops necklaces and stupid stuff, nothing else. Come on man, do something about it.

It's 4 AM in the morning and I'm actually writing threads and waste my time in this way when I should be sleeping, because we all find it a good, well-structured and enjoyable server but some bug fixings just take way too much and you guys need to get on with the important stuff and do something. Best of luck and hopefully you will fix it asap.

TurkErkegi

There is already a suggestion about this. Please check this forum before creating a thread.
Its getting frustrating to read same things again and again

Clairmont

PACI

Developer
Staff member

opotime

im oldscool and the Problem is very old...here is what we did to get lesser Problems:

if you go a stage up make sure to mount your horse (or go to dt without one)

dont die if you mounted your horse

the 2 boss stages… kill all other Monsters before you kill the boss

dont be slower then the Group behind you in DT ;)

360chiareu

Its getting frustrating to read same things again and again
Again, you are getting involved and reply to every thread regarding this kind of issues, don't talk if u don't know man, simple as that. You highlighted an issue about how long it takes to drop the map / key on the 7th and 8th floors, I was talking about a completely different topic and you just replied clearly OFF-TOPIC, so in conclusion stop getting involved if u don't know what to say.

360chiareu

im oldscool and the Problem is very old...here is what we did to get lesser Problems:

if you go a stage up make sure to mount your horse (or go to dt without one)

dont die if you mounted your horse

the 2 boss stages… kill all other Monsters before you kill the boss

dont be slower then the Group behind you in DT ;)
Might help mate, I'm always trying not to make any straight away moves after I finish killing everything, because that is the main reason for disconnection issues. Thanks a lot, much appreciated !

TurkErkegi

Again, you are getting involved and reply to every thread regarding this kind of issues, don't talk if u don't know man, simple as that. You highlighted an issue about how long it takes to drop the map / key on the 7th and 8th floors, I was talking about a completely different topic and you just replied clearly OFF-TOPIC, so in conclusion stop getting involved if u don't know what to say.
Yes, i posted the wrong thread but as you can see Clairmont posted the right one.

opotime

Might help mate, I'm always trying not to make any straight away moves after I finish killing everything, because that is the main reason for disconnection issues. Thanks a lot, much appreciated !
oh thats a new one.. will add that to my list. ty