What's new

Rejected Controversial New Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFour

First of all, i won't reply to this thread by any chance.
I think everyone understands that, and the Metin2 community, more than anyone else, should.

I used to love WoM2 for the work ethic and perfect updates and anything, battling heavely against new school and things that go a little bit of the metin2 2004-2009 era.

The thing is, like you said, people move to the next best things, the question is, how can we be the next and stay the next big thing?? It's quite an investment and controversial topic but the truth is : NEW CHARACTER.

Anyone who plays metin2 wants a new way to play, that's why they switch servers like they change underwear, but you can't deny that when Lycan was implemented, Metin2 players, old and new, ressurected and that was a BIG era for an old game, a game like metin2 that is it's own thing, even if it was to hate it or love it after (Lycan became the most controversial and talked about thing in Metin2 History, and with that topic so extended, people started to take interest and experience it themselves, Hell you can even see in wom2 forum the response it had on the suggestion to implement it.

There are 3 new characters that no server has at the moment, and following the logic of the next best thing i think it's the ONLY WAY to be the next best thing and keep players focused, to waste and consume every second of the character.

I don't think there is a need for it gameplay wise but it's a MUST economic and population wise.

KEYTO DELETED HIS CHANNEL TO METIN2 COMMUNITY SADNESS, this is just a glimpse of the work he has done.

Last edited:

Haruo

I knew this game had potential and was foreshadowing some things but.. not like this..
This is more than shocking.
Adding this will be very dangerous. It may change the game forever. Even the balance and the game as we know it could be ireversible.

But the reward could also be really worth it.

Last edited:

Lyetta

The first berserker it's like a faster version of mental, the rest seem original and nice, but these things are to be implemented on a new server and new servers aren't the most profitable things to have on a long run, so these chars couldn't be implemented on a long run server and will seem to be locked on a pvp server without pvm locking.

VFour

The first berserker it's like a faster version of mental, the rest seem original and nice, but these things are to be implemented on a new server and new servers aren't the most profitable things to have on a long run, so these chars couldn't be implemented on a long run server and will seem to be locked on a pvp server without pvm locking.
I said I wouldn't reply to this but I have to say one thing:
The elf one is a complete perfect project with everything made, but keyto blocked all, it was good in pvm and pvp and the stuff made sense, too bad I can't show that.

Cya

Lyetta

Such a pity, I saw pictures and it's really beautiful and really invested that char...

His work it's really good I must say.

I LOVE the Elf ! Amazing. But the 'berserker' is called HUNTER , and it was CONFIRMED it will be added SOON on all the official servers. No Berserker. Warriors are berserkers.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
We are not adding any new character to the game.
For some players it would be interesting to discover something new and learn how to play as new character. But most people don't want to see it in the game (like lycan).

Rejected & Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.