What's new

Complaint about WoM3 Closure notice

Bogdan711

''idiot no-lifers'' does not count as insult ?

If they really care the last 100 players from here to start wom2, they should give book chests for players who had p skills in wom3.Alchemies for us with wom2 bonuses etc. Who really cares a fcking costume and starts playing wom2 like nothing happened ?
Yea lol like when the official closed any server they gave something to players who wanted to start official right? They should give u a lvl 110 ACC with full perfect gear right? Cmon bro be realist.

Yea lol like when the official closed any server they gave something to players who wanted to start official right? They should give u a lvl 110 ACC with full perfect gear right? Cmon bro be realist.
Please read what I wrote.Did I ever mention give us full gear or something? I just want something equals to my efforts

They probably decide to close 3 months ago but there were 400-500 players at serverThey never deactivate online shop.Mean time they never made update and fix metin bugs. Seriously guys they are making fun of us.

AREK

for example green changer is 7k yin, i think you can set yourself good equipment even in the first day of gameplay but you do as you wish, we don't force anyone to join, we just presented this as an option, have fun!
You mean green changers and adders that we are going to get if we start on wom2 ? But they will be bound as far as I know so we wont be able to sell them. So in the other words you'are saying that we can camp Scrofa with 100 players that will eventually move from wom3 to drop chest then to drop changers ? CHEERS MAN that's very generous :D