What's new

Change the inventory expansion system

4N4N

Hello,
IMO opening inventory spaces with 3 different key is just weird,and its kinda hard for beginners and newbies,
and they are expensive in item shop and hard to find a lot of them on market cuz there is 3 type of keys and sometimes stocks are just dried up,
maybe making them only 1 kind of key could solve the problem a little bit.
drop your comment below,ty glhf

Haruo

Maybe give them 5 bound inventory key spaces every time when they reach level 50/60/70; Maybe double the key drop, so they're two times more affordable; Maybe instead, give some at quests that reward keys instead of bonus changers people they sell anyway. Maybe invent more missions so you can give them such rewards for doing level-related farming...

I agree with your suggestion.

Edit: added the missing words typed with italic, like this.

Last edited:

4N4N

Totally dissagree
Can you give me a reason for that ? saying +1 or -1 without an opinion doesnt mean much for team,they probably need more than i agree or i disagree to think about how people will reach that updates.

Murdarel

Can you give me a reason for that ? saying +1 or -1 without an opinion doesnt mean much for team,they probably need more than i agree or i disagree to think about how people will reach that updates.
People aleady unlocked them on the hardway.Makeing game any further easy is a stupid ideea.People quit when smth is to easy.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
Hello,
IMO opening inventory spaces with 3 different key is just weird
For me it would be weird to drop the same key from the Orc Chief and Dragon Queen Meley. We need 3 different keys to keep the balance of items that you can drop depending on the level, like with green & lilac & normal bonus changers.
its kinda hard for beginners and newbies
Maybe it is but no one said you can drop Silver & Gold Keys and unlock 4th page on your low level character. Level up and you can start farming them, we call it progress.
they are expensive in item shop
I will ask if we can change their price.
Maybe give them 5 bound inventory key spaces every time when they reach level 50/60/70
Sounds like a good idea. However, it would be not fair for players that already passed level 70.
Maybe double the key drop, so they're two times more affordable; Maybe instead, give some at quests that reward keys instead of bonus changers people they sell anyway. Maybe invent more missions so you can give them such rewards for doing level-related farming...
We can increase drop rates, I'll take a look. Unfortunately changing rewards from the missions is not a solution, as I stated above it would be not fair for some players (without that "reworked" quest).