What's new

Beta Weapon's Crap Now...

TurkErkegi

I don't think this is a good comparing
1- Its between a bow and a sword
2- There is already so many advantage without counting bonuses (5 skill damage, more attack point and attack speed)
3- If you didn't go to 105 with sword +4, you should know there is bonus cascading.
4- Even if 65 bow would be stronger than 105 sword. I bet people still wouldn't want to play as an archer. They are so bad at 1-1, farming metins, farming mobs etc...
Btw idk why did you create a thread like this? Even if 105 sword had only 50 attack value advantage on 65 weapons, people would still use it just for taking max bonus rates...

Schuka

The damage is just fine and balanced!
What's not balanced, in my opinion, is the fact that Sting Swords got as much damage as Battles (no one will use Battle Swords anymore) while the Demon Blade (yeah, the sura 70 one) still have the same damage as before.
Also, it kinda sucks that you cannot really have *Full HH* Epic weapons now.

SilencedPT

The damage is just fine and balanced!
What's not balanced, in my opinion, is the fact that Sting Swords got as much damage as Battles (no one will use Battle Swords anymore) while the Demon Blade (yeah, the sura 70 one) still have the same damage as before.
Also, it kinda sucks that you cannot really have *Full HH* Epic weapons now.
You can't? hmm this is just a question but what if you get a battle sword +9 and upgrade to sirius +0, wouldn't that allow you to get full bonuses? Since tier 5 is from lvl 80

Sol

You can't? hmm this is just a question but what if you get a battle sword +9 and upgrade to sirius +0, wouldn't that allow you to get full bonuses? Since tier 5 is from lvl 80
Yes it would get max bonuses, but once it is upgraded into a Sirius sword it will already have demihuman as base bonus and changing it wont allow you do get extra demi human.

Ignia

it was expected , thats why i waited 2 months before playing
and thats why i played 2 days and made lvl 35 and stoped playing
cause i saw that like the rest of us coming haha
best regards scratchman

Schuka

We had a lot of players here because of the "new server excitement", but after that...people are getting sick of ks, swearing and sincerely...lack of new and fun updates.

Ignia

so what did they do again wrong?
listend to Players? - nope
added daily useless items like blue Tamers scroll or other useless stuff day by day to is
what made many People mallers and non mallers mad and pissed off
thief glove only available through Season pass <-- that made me pissed off and not only me
Events bad? you Maybe should have thought that Events could make People stay or make ther grinding a bit easier/smoother <-- that would have helped

but nvm, wom2#

TurkErkegi

so what did they do again wrong?
listend to Players? - nope
added daily useless items like blue Tamers scroll or other useless stuff day by day to is
what made many People mallers and non mallers mad and pissed off
thief glove only available through Season pass <-- that made me pissed off and not only me
Events bad? you Maybe should have thought that Events could make People stay or make ther grinding a bit easier/smoother <-- that would have helped

but nvm, wom2#
I don't think this is the right place to discuss about player count and wom team but I clearly can see that wom team should listen to players MORE. When I take a look at suggestion page, I'm getting horified because there is so many perfect and easy suggestion to make game more exciting and playable. Yesterday when i saw they didn't add a system for mystery boxes like book day, Its really pissed me of.There is only one way to not seeing this problem, they don't care enough. I'm playing this server and loving it. Please don't waste and destroy it like WoM2.