What's new

Beta Weapon's Crap Now...

Clairmont

And what's wrong with that ? Do you know how much was lowered the skill resistence ?
Have you tested now the weapons and start saying that they're crap ?
Have you compared the dmg of a ninja archer on skill with the mental ?

Threads like that are made only to start some arguing and maybe some flame.
🤦‍♂️

Auto

Ok u are right. Beta weapon is crap.

I think you just changed every1 mind on the server.

From today we will only see people playing ninja with yellow dragon bow.

Dude. Ninja archery sucks in pvm, their bow got a nice dmg as the only advantage. How can you even compare these 2 things. Even tho the bow dmg is high, no1 plays them.

Don't worry, Rune sword is still good, even tho the base dmg is "low"

God

Let's also ignore the fact that you can fit max bonuses on these weapons !! (also known as tier 5)

Auto

Well, in fact, he did say: "I Leave You To Comment..." So he had no freaking clue about this topic, to begin with.

He could at least just think a little bit, but instead, just made a completely non-sense thread.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

God

Well, in fact, he did say: "I Leave You To Comment..." So he had no freaking clue about this topic, to begin with.

He could at least just think a little bit, but instead, just made a completely non-sense thread.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
My perfectly balanced meme got edited bro :(

God

+9 70 Lvl Weapons Have 15 Demi-Human = +9 Beta Weapons 5 Skill Damage With 10 Demi- Human Bonus...
Skill damage is calculated different from demi-human damage. Skill damage actually offers a higher value in the dmg equation. (If the damage equation for demi and skill damage is the same as on any other server)

Also don't ignore the critical power boost, the 12 str 12 agl 20 casting / 12 agl 12 int 20 casting / 12 int 12 str 20 casting(which btw lvl 70 weapons can't profit from, as they have a maximum of 8 for status bonuses, and just 10 casting speed), and the extra damage that you also get with the 105 weapon.
It all adds up to a far more superior dps, so you literally can't compare them.

Edit: Also consider the fact that there is going to be 120 equipment in 2-3 months. If rune had the same damage as on WoM2, how much dmg would you like the 120 weapons to have? 800-1000 at +9?

Auto

+9 70 Lvl Weapons Have 15 Demi-Human = +9 Beta Weapons 5 Skill Damage With 10 Demi- Human Bonus...
Are you serious or are you just ignoring the other stats?

Almost Double base dmg and magic attack value.
30% attack speed
Skill DMG 5%
Critical 12%

+
You can get MAX bonuses on Moye
10% crit
10% Demi
10% Pierce attack
20% casting speed

but yeah, that's not important. It's the 5% Demi human that is the REALLY BIG difference

🤦‍♂️