What's new

Additional Drops at Nemere

TurkErkegi

Hello all,
As a 105 lv player with full nemere set, I'm still waiting for someone to make 2000 insects so i can buy all the glacial set from him/her.
If you're playing the same game with me you can see it easily that I'm not the only one.
My solution for this motivating players for doing nemere runs while adding alternative drops to nemere.
I'm not saying make it as profitable as azrael but atleast adding some bonus changer, time elixir (which is so important because we're all using alchemy for nemere while we're getting no money from there and that means we're spending money also) or something else. You can also make some daily bonus for nemere for example you'll get 10 frozen insects from your first nemere run everyday.

Clairmont

Staff member
Even if Nemere it's supposed to be rewarding by crafting the new gear , I see the point in actually dropping something else too.

Beside that Nemere chest you could drop additional things how you said : maybe some changers , time elixirs , cut/rare cors etc

Atm Nemere is just a dungeon where you just need to do it until you have all gear completed and that's all..

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
Hello,
I would rather add something to the Nemere's Box, so we can lower the drop chance for Knight's Horn, without changing the odds for Extinguished Cores.
From items that you suggested, I would go for Cut/Rare Cors and maybe Time Elixir. I'm against adding Bonus Changers because we have too many sources of them right now.

If you want to suggest/discuss anything else, feel free to do that.

TurkErkegi

Hello,
I would rather add something to the Nemere's Box, so we can lower the drop chance for Knight's Horn, without changing the odds for Extinguished Cores.
From items that you suggested, I would go for Cut/Rare Cors and maybe Time Elixir. I'm against adding Bonus Changers because we have too many sources of them right now.

If you want to suggest/discuss anything else, feel free to do that.
Yep, after last moonlight reword. I think like that but you can add additional drops directly to Nemere not the chest so people wont have hard times while trying to get upgrade gears but im also positive about your opinion too it might be better to lower horns drop chance

G10

You have to wait another 4-5 months for that...how manny players can do nemere ? 10 maximum 15 that`s why is no market/ no tradings with those items...
About additional drop,sure,it`s an hard place to get and hard to do aswell...deserve better drop.

Arya

Video Artist
I like the suggestion to lower drop of knights horn. You basically get too many of those and then nobody needs them. You can already get gold inventory key so with Time Elixir drop you at least won't loose money.